Old Fraser Hall was opened initially as University Hall in 1872. In 1897 the building was rededicated to honor John Fraser, the university’s second chancellor. It was razed in 1965 amid much controversy.
Haworth Hall, completed in 1909, was the first building for the benefit of the School of Engineering. Within its walls were mining and ore-dressing laboratories and facilities for mining engineering, geology, and mineralogy. Like Robinson it was…