Old Fraser (University) Hall

Files

ksrl.ld2688o5.93_030b.jpg
Click to View

Dublin Core

Title

Old Fraser (University) Hall

Description

Old Fraser Hall was opened initially as University Hall in 1872.  In 1897 the building was rededicated to honor John Fraser, the university’s second chancellor.  It was razed in 1965 amid much controversy. 

Date

1898

Identifier

RG 0/22/24

Collection

Citation

“Old Fraser (University) Hall,” KU Libraries Exhibits, accessed October 20, 2020, https://exhibits.lib.ku.edu/items/show/6688.