Chemistry Hall

Files

ksrl_ua_0.22.40_1910_0001b.jpg
Click to View

Dublin Core

Title

Chemistry Hall

Description

Chemistry Hall opened in January of 1884 to contain the noxious fumes that plagued people and collections housed in Snow Hall. Esteemed Professor of Chemistry, Edgar H. S. Bailey, happily moved his students into a building with special laboratories and excellent ventilation.

Date

1910

Identifier

RG 0/22/40

Collection

Citation

“Chemistry Hall,” KU Libraries Exhibits, accessed February 21, 2020, https://exhibits.lib.ku.edu/items/show/6691.