Old Haworth Hall

Files

ksrl_ua_0.22.31_1910_0001.jpg
Click to View

Dublin Core

Title

Old Haworth Hall

Description

Haworth Hall, completed in 1909, was the first building for the benefit of the School of Engineering. Within its walls were mining and ore-dressing laboratories and facilities for mining engineering, geology, and mineralogy. Like Robinson it was demolished in 1967.

Date

1910

Identifier

RG 0/22/31

Collection

Citation

“Old Haworth Hall,” KU Libraries Exhibits, accessed November 17, 2019, https://exhibits.lib.ku.edu/items/show/6689.